7″ ATOMOS Shogun Pro KIT
€1 438.80 (incl. VAT)
The Shogun Connect in a kit with all the accessories you need for your professional work. Besides the Shogun it includes a HPRC hard case, a fast charger, 2x 5200mAh batteries, 3x Master Caddy II, 1x Master Caddy III, a USB 3.0 Docking Station and a D-Tap to DC coiled cable and more (see scope of delivery)
SHOGUN CONNECT, the first all-in-one device for HDR monitoring, RAW recording, and a cloud-based workflow. It continues the ground-breaking SHOGUN product-line. Featuring a brighter screen and multiple recording options, the SHOGUN CONNECT is the first fully integrated product in the cloud-based CONNECT workflow. The SHOGUN CONNECT features a loop through 12G SDI IN and OUT interface with an option to activate SDI RAW and send a signal to multiple devices. It uses ATOMOS AirGlu™ wireless timecode for seamlessly synchronizing all cameras, multiple power options to accommodate a variety of long range on-set scenarios, plus Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth LE, and USB C to ensure flexible connectivity. The SHOGUN CONNECT transforms professional cinema, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras into fully connected devices that support a range of advanced cloud-based workflows.
The Accessory Kit from Atomos includes everything you’ll need for a complete workflow with your 7″ Shogun Connect monitor/recorder. The kit comes with two 5200mAh batteries, a fast charger, a USB docking station, a D-Tap power cable, a power adapter and three Master Caddy II drive caddies. A hard-shell flight case is also included to store and transport your monitor and all its accessories.
- All Accessories for your professional work
- 7″ 2000nit monitor with built in video recording via HDMI and SDI up to 4Kp60
- Capture RAW via HDMI at up to 8Kp30 / 4Kp120 and via SDI at 6Kp60 and 4K120p to Apple ProRes RAW
- Simultaneous record of Hero ProRes RAW, ProRes or DNxHR/HD with matched H.265 Proxy
- 12G SDI IN with support for video 4K at up to 60fps, with option for SDI RAW 6Kp30, 4Kp120fps and 2Kp240 (limitations apply with dual record)
- Long range ATOMOS AirGlu™ sync technology for wireless timecode via RF and Bluetooth LE
- Wi-Fi 6 provides high performance wireless connection and mobile hotspot support for connection
- 1GbEthernet for high-speed robust hardwired network connection
- CONNECT to ATOMOS Cloud Studio services
- Livestream to Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and more, directly from your network-connected device
- Bi-directional HDMI<=>SDI input conversion with simultaneous SDI & HDMI outputs