5″ ATOMOS Ninja V+ Pro Kit
€1 558.80 (incl. VAT)
The Ninja V+ Pro Kit has been designed to bridge the gap between compact cinema and mirrorless cameras that can output RAW via HDMI or SDI. With all the power of the V+ for 8Kp30 the Pro Kit adds the addition of 4Kp120 and 2kp240 continuous recording via SDI into ProRes RAW.
The Ninja V+ takes advantage of new Atomos Silicon AtomIC3, AtomOS 10 and the incredible efficiency of ProRes RAW to deliver these increased resolutions and frame rates. The new formats also integrate seamlessly into the timeline of your existing ProRes RAW or ProRes projects, without huge storage or processing overheads.
With the ability to capture in 8Kp30 and 4Kp120, the Ninja V+ allows you to stay ahead of the game and ensure that you have the flexibility to grow your system as projects demand. Future proofed quality and formats allow you to stay compatible with newly released and existing cameras, in a world where new cameras are released frequently, and technology is advancing at an incredible pace.
Ninja V+ Pro Kit and 4Kp120
To support SDI users, the Ninja V+ Pro Kit comes packed with additional accessories and enables 4Kp120 ProRes RAW recording mode from the SDI RAW output of the Sony FX9* and FX6*. Customers of both Atomos and Sony will now be able to experience the benefits of working with images at a high frame rate and resolutions, whilst recording in pristine ProRes RAW directly from the Ninja V+ Pro Kit monitor-recorder for maximum flexibility in the edit.
*The FX9 requires the XDCA-FX9 Extension unit and both the FX6 and FX9 require the AtomX SDI module with RAW activation (or the Pro Kit).
Combined with the AtomX SDI module and some serious tuning under the hood the Pro Kit provides the ability to record RAW via SDI from some of the best compact cinema cameras on the market. No RAW, no problem. The Ninja V+ monitor-recorder is a flexible tool that can work as a HDMI/SDI ProRes monitor-recorder.
Worry less when it comes to battery management and excess weight as the Pro Kit is designed to be powered via D-Tap from your camera battery or rig, and can also use a battery eliminator for studio power. Pro Kit also includes a AtomX 5″ Sunhood providing increased monitoring options outdoors and reduced ambient light for when monitoring in HDR.
Powerful & versatile I/O
Adding dual 12G SDI connectivity expands the compatibility with other cameras to provide offboard 10-bit 422 recording in edit ready codecs or as proxy files from RED or Arri cameras allowing the file naming and timecode from the camera to also be carried via SDI to the recorded files.
The flexibility to suit any production
In playback mode the Ninja V+ Pro Kit provides a lossless signal distribution with 2 x 12G SDI and 1 x HDMI 2.0 for simultaneous outputs up to 4K p60. When used in combination with the Ninja’s playlist functionality it provides a fast and convenient way to review content or show a highlight reel. RAW inputs can also be de-bayered in real time and non-standard high resolutions are processed to SMPTE standard output formats. Convert to HLG, PQ or your choice of 3D LUT can also be applied allowing for RAW or LOG content to be viewed with the correct application of artistic intent.
The Pro Kit offers 3 ways to power your Ninja V+
• In the Studio you can use the included DC power supply with lockable jack to connect to the Ninja V+ and with the international power plugs you’ll be covered wherever your work might take you.
• On-set via the included D-Tap cable to connect to your choice of battery with a D-Tap output meaning your camera rig can run from a single power source.
• On the move with a compact rig you also have the choice to run the Ninja directly from an optional NPF battery or any 4 cell NPF you might have in your kit bag.
- Capture without limitation in RAW at up to 8K 30p & reveal the beauty of the unseen with continuous HFR up to 120p in 4K and 2K p240 RAW over SDI
- 1000Nit 5″ HDR display with support AtomHDR for Log inputs and 3D Luts
- Playout provides 3 simultaneous outputs via 2 x 12G SDI out and 1 x HDMI in 10bit up to 4k p60 with the option of HDMI <=> SDI signal cross conversion with the option of 4K to HD Down convert
- Flexibility of codec choice from ProRes RAW, ProRes, DNx and H.265
- Hardware that grows with your needs via the AtomXpansion to add additional SDI connectivity and wireless SYNC, Ninja V+ Pro Kit comes kitted out with EVA travel case and 5″ slip sleeve to store and clean your Ninja screen, and a range of accessories to make film makers production ready.
Included in the box:
AtomX SDI Expansion Module, Quick Start Guide, DC to D-Tap cable, Power Supply, 1x 5″ Sunhood, 1xMaster Caddy II drive caddy, 1x Battery Eliminator, Ninja V+ with RAW over SDI Pre-activated, H.265 upgrade pre-activated, EVA Carry Case, 5″ Protective Monitor Sleeve