KINOTEHNIK LCDVF BM5 optical viewfinder
€183.00 – €198.00
The LCDVF BM5 5″ LCD Viewfinder for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras from Kinotehnik is an optical viewfinder used to shoot videos with more stable camera control, and pin-sharp view of 5″ LCDs, including BM Video Assist. Kinotehnik LCDVF BM5 fits 5” BMPCC 4K, 6K, 6K Pro screens as well as SMALL HD Focus monitors and 5″ Blackmagic (HDR) Video Assist monitors.
At the heart of the LCDVF BM5 is a computer-optimized achromatic lens pair that is designed to correct for chromatic aberrations and to provide maximum sharpness, edge-to-edge. Its magnetic interface allows rapid mounting and removal without any wear and tear on the camera. All you need to do is apply the adhesive-covered thin metal frame to your camera body and from then on, it’s a simple click-on / click-off solution to attach and remove the viewfinder.
- 2x Magnification of 5″ LCD Screen
- AR Coated and Optically Corrected Achromatic Eyepiece: Clearly view your LCD through the optically corrected, AR coated lens.
- Silicone Rubber Eyecup with Bluestar Microfiber Eyecushion: Use the smooth silicone rubber eyecup for the traditional feel, or attach the included Ultrasuede eyecushion to avoid condensation and add additional comfort for longer shots.
- Flat Magnetic Mount for Easy Removal: Apply the adhesive-covered, thin metal frame to your camera body and from then on simply click the viewfinder on or off your camera.
- Better Shooting in Direct Sunlight: Shoot in direct sunlight without distracting reflections or glare with the light-tight LCDVF.
- 180° Flip Design for Either Eye: You can flip the viewfinder/eyecup so that it correctly wraps around your leading eye.
- Splash & Dust Resistant Plastic Body: The quality construction and seals of the viewfinder are resistant to splashes of water and dust when attached to the back of the camera, keeping your view of the LCD clean and dust-free.