SARAMONIC SR-PAX2 two-channel active audio mixer
€118.80 (incl. VAT)
The SARAMONIC SR-PAX2 is a two-channel active audio mixer with preamplifier and phantom power, specially designed for mirrorless digital camera, Blackmagic Design pocket cinema camera and DSLR camera with a microphone jack. It is a compact and lightweight mixer ideal for recording professional-quality audio from two sources and mixing them into your camera. It attaches to the base of a camera, and a threaded socket on its base allows for mounting on a tripod or case.
With two sets of inputs, the SR-PAX2 accepts signals from a wide variety of mic or line level sources such as balanced XLR microphones, 3.5mm microphones, wireless microphones and external audio mixers. The 3.5mm inputs are also ideal for connecting audio devices with a 3.5mm output such as a smart phone or an MP3 player. The input levels of each channel can be easily controlled with the dual gain control knobs. A phone jack allows you to monitor the audio in real time. The SR-PAX2 makes your recording work much easier.
- Two 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mono inputs One stereo input
- Two XLR Inputs
- One 1/8 (3.5 mm) stereo output
- Mono/Stereo switch (M/S)
- Left and Right Channel Control Knobs
- Independent phantom power control for inputs. INPUT 1: 5V/OFF/3V; INPUT 2: 48V/OFF
- LINE/MIC/PH switch
- Level Meter Indicates the sound level in dB for each channel
- Headphone jack to monitor the audio from microphones