SIDUS Link Bridge
€89.00 €106.80 (incl. VAT)
The Sidus Link® Bridge is a 2.4GHz RF/Bluetooth intermediary wireless transceiver that allows users to connect their legacy 2.4GHz Aputure lighting fixtures with the Sidus Link® mobile app. The Sidus Link® mobile app is one of the latest innovations in the world of wireless lighting control. This robust ecosystem allows users to use a compatible smartphone or iPad to control fixtures such as the Aputure LS C300d II, MC, and Nova P300c.
The Sidus Link Bridge uses two-way Bluetooth communication to connect to a user’s mobile device and other Sidus Mesh fixtures. It then transmits commands to legacy lights, such as the HR672, Tri-8, and LS C120d II via the 2.4GHz Wireless RF Protocol. Not only does this allow users to control these lights from their phones, but it also unlocks 9 built-in Sidus Link lighting FX, as well as access to the SidusProTM FX feature set.
- Control legacy 2.4GHz Aputure fixtures via Sidus Link® App
- Control Aputure 2.4GHz lights up to 100m away
- Compatible with legacy Aputure fixtures, such as the HR672 series, LS 1 series, Tri-8, LS C300d, and LS C120d
- Sidus Mesh(TM) enabled
- Works with the Sidus Link® App
- 9 Built-in Lighting FX for compatible legacy Aputure fixtures: Lightning, Fireworks, Pulsing, Strobe, etc.
- SidusPro(TM) FX support: Use Picker FX(TM) to capture and transmit new effects to legacy Aputure fixtures
- Control up to 12 groups (3CH*4GR) of legacy Aputure fixtures
- 18+ hours of battery life
- Supports USB-C PD Quick Charging
- IP65 Dustproof & Waterproof
- Automatically adjusts LED indicator brightness based on the ambient light levels
- 1⁄4-20” Screw Mount for attaching to the top of a light stand