Setting the benchmark for reality TV, documentary, news and sports production, the PXW-Z750 is Sony’s first shoulder-mount camcorder that teams a newly developed 3-chip 2/3” 4K CMOS sensor with a global shutter to eliminate flash banding and ‘jello’ rolling shutter artefacts. Familiar ergonomics and a standard B4 lens mount take production standards to the next level while minimising upgrade costs. Collaboration is faster and easier with cloud-based wireless workflows using XDCAM air and DWX system. Efficient new codecs offer sparkling 4K picture quality at reduced bitrates, saving time and money with reduced storage requirements and lightning-fast file transfers.
- AUDIO (8)
- BAGS AND CASES (30)
- BATTERIES & POWER (58)
- CABLING (69)
- LIGHTING (18)
- OTHER (35)
- PHONES (3)
- USED EQUIPMENT (21)
- VIDEO (141)
- Live switching and multi-channel recording made simple with Shogun 7
- How to stream to Facebook with SONY Virtual Production service
- New features now available in SONY Virtual Production
- HollyView APP Upgrade (V2.4.2)
- Shogun 7 AtomOS 10.3 release brings 3000nit peak brightness and Dolby Vision live HDR output.