5″ ATOMOS Ninja Pro KIT
€1 399.00 €1 678.80 (KM-ga)
A kit containing the Ninja V+ and all the accessories you need for your professional work. In addition to the Ninja, it includes the Atomos Connect module for Ninja V/Ninja V+, an HPRC hard case, a quick charger, 2x 5200mAh batteries, 1x Master Caddies III, a USB 3.0 docking station, a D-Tap to DC spiral cable, and more. (see scope of delivery)
The Ninja V+ is the next stage in the evolution of the multi-award winning Atomos Ninja, delivering up to 8Kp30 and 4Kp120 continuous recording in Apple ProRes RAW while inheriting HDR, 4Kp60 RAW and video as well as HDp120 slow motion from it’s little brother, Ninja V.
With the ability to capture in 8Kp30 and 4Kp120, the Ninja V+ allows you to stay ahead of the game and ensure that you have the flexibility to grow your system as projects demand. Future proofed quality and formats allow you to stay compatible with newly released and existing cameras, in a world where new cameras are released frequently and technology is advancing at an incredible pace.
The Ninja V+ takes advantage of the new Atomos Silicon chip, the AtomIC3, AtomOS 10 and the incredible efficiency of ProRes RAW to deliver these increased resolutions and frame rates. The new formats also integrate seamlessly into the timeline of your existing ProRes RAW or ProRes projects, without huge storage or processing overheads.
ATOMOS CONNECT is the ultimate accessory for the NINJA V/V+ and represents a profound shift in the way we conceive of devices for monitoring and recording. The ATOMOS CONNECT fits to the back of the NINJA V/V+ and features a 12G SDI input, ATOMOS AirGlu™ for wireless timecode synchronization, multiple power options to accommodate a variety of on-set scenarios, plus Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth LE capabilities for flexible connections. When attached to the NINJA V/ V+, the ATOMOS CONNECT transforms professional cinema, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras into fully connected devices that support a range of advanced cloud-based workflows.
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display with 1000 cd/m² Brightness
- Record up to 8K30 ProRes RAW
- H.265 Codec (free activation via my.atomos.com)
- 10-Bit Exterior Viewable Monitor
- AtomHDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- Single Sony L-Series Battery Slot
- CONNECT your NINJA V+ to ATOMOS Cloud Studio
- Livestream to Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and more, directly from your network-connected device
- 12G SDI IN with support for video 4K up to 60fps, with option for upgrade to support SDI RAW (Resolution and frame rate are device dependant)
- Link and control monitor assist tools via the AtomRemote iOS app