BOYA BY-BMM400 lauamikrofon-kõlar
€115.00 €138.00 (KM-ga)
The BOYA BY-BMM400 is an omnidirectional conference microphone with speaker, it is specially designed for video-shooting and phone call conference.
Includes all necessary cables, BY-BMM400 can work with smartphones, tablets, PC and MP3 player and more. With a portable and compact design and the included carry case, you can take the BY-BMM400 with you nearly anywhere you go and turn easily any room into a conference facility at any anytime and anywhere. It features a 12mm(0.5”) omnidirectional microphone, which is capable of capturing sound in a 2m(6.6’) radius, with 360-degree voice coverage. It’s the ideal choice for video conferencing because it can simultaneously pickup all voices within the effective range.
Integrated built-in amplifier and built-in volume gain control button design, it greatly helps smartphones, tablets, PC to deliver louder sound during phone call/ video conference, make sure everyone could hear the contents from phone call/ video conference, and at the same time, controls the output sound level very conveniently and flexibly under any occasions.
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, PC and more.
- Ideal for video-shooting and phone call conference
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Excellent sound quality
- Portable and compact design
- Integrated microphone and amplifier
- Pick up sound at 2m(6.6’) radius, with 360-degree coverage
- 3.5mm headphone monitoring
- Volume gain control available with blue LED indicator
- Mute function
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 40-15 000Hz
- Output Power: 2.5W
- Power Requirements: Built-in lithium battery or DC 5V/500mA
- Plug: 3.5mm TRRS audio interface, USB Type-C audio interface, USB-A audio interface
- Charging Time: Approx. 2.5h
- Built-in battery life: Approx 4.5h
- Coverage Range: 2m (6.6ft) radius
- Cable Length: 1.2m (3.9ft)
- Size: 120x120x33 mm (4.7×4.7×1.3”)
- Weight: 220g (7.8 oz)