KUPO KCP-200 2-1/2″ Grip Head with Big Handle – Silver
€33.00 €39.60 (KM-ga)
The 2-1/2″ Grip Head consists of a pair of rotating aluminum discs attached to a 5/8″ (16 mm) receiver. The discs have four different sized V shaped jaws to accept any accessory with a 5/8″, 1/2″, 3/8″, or 1/4″ mounting stud or tubing.
The V-shaped jaws have teeth that grab whatever is mounted between the plates securely. The 2-1/2″ Grip Head features an oversized ergonomic T handle and dedicated roller bearings designed for maximum torque. It uses a non-slip aluminium friction disc that will maintain its durability over time that offers the user positive locking strength and precise control. It is constructed around a solid steel central stift with a fixed solid pin to secure it to the aluminium casting for increased strength and durability. The 2 1/2″ Head is most often used in conjunction with a grip arm giving you complete flexibility to position gobos such as flags scrims and silks as well as other accessories virtually anywhere.
- FLEXIBLE: Position gobos such as flags scrims and silks as well as other accessories virtually anywhere.
- VERSATILE: 2-1/2”³ Grip Head has four different shaped jaws, an ergonomic oversized handle with dedicated roller bearings for maximum torque, and a non-slip * aluminium friction disc
- COLOR: chrome-plated silver
- Aluminium and steel construction
- Limited two-year warranty