SAMYANG Xeen Meister 24mm lens T1.3
XEEN Meister has an outstanding resolution and supports 8K full-frame cameras. It is the fastest full-frame cine prime lens with T1.3, producing excellent low-light performance. Additionally, a bright T1.3 aperture maximizes the dramatic effect with an extremely shallow depth of field. 13 aperture blades create the natural-looking background and round bokeh to express the delicate emotions of people while richly depicting the shot.
It supports i/Technology protocol (PL mount only), which enables cameras to automatically record the accurate lens meta data. This makes production and post-production more effectively.
XEEN Meister adopts the premium material and premium design in the spirit of craftsmanship. Titanium is applied to the front barrel, enabling this lens more durable. The 114mm standard front diameter size and the unified positions of the aperture and focus gear rings, making it easily attach and detach lens accessories such as Matte Box or Follow Focus.
All scales, including focal length and aperture values, are on both sides of the lens and with the luminous font that glows in the dark, enabling convenient verification and operation, even in low light environments. 300 ° wide focus gear rotation angle makes you adjust focus minutely.
The lens comes in three mount options: PL, Canon EF, and Sony E mount.
- 8K Outstanding Resolution – XEEN Meister lenses offer unprecedented resolution over the entire area of the image, supporting 8K on the full-frame cameras
- Lens Meta Data Recording – i /Technology, which enables cameras to automatically record the lens meta data (PL Mount Only)
- Titanium Front Barrel -Titanium is equipped to the front part of the barrel, making it both light and durable
- Fast T1.3 Cine Lens – The widest stop of T1.3 allows shooting even in low-light environments for more natural-looking shots and cinematic look with extremely shallow depth of field
- Wide Focus Gear Rotation Angle – 300 ° wide angle of rotation enables fine focus adjustment