VAXIS Storm 3000 TX saatja
€3 135.00 €3 762.00 (KM-ga)
With the Storm 3000′ Wireless Video Transmitter from Vaxis you can transmit visually lossless, uncompressed video signals to any Vaxis Storm receiver with zero latency. The transmitter features one HDMI input, one SDI input, and one SDI loop output, and it supports input up to 4K and up to 1080p60 video transmissions. The unit also supports cross conversion from HDMI input to SDI loop output.
The Storm 3000 transmitter features 20 selectable 40 MHz channels and a 5.1 to 5.9 GHz wireless frequency range, and on the side is a bright LED display showing your connection status and channel information. The unit can be powered using its 2-pin LEMO port using a D-Tap or AC source with a separately available cable. A standard BNC cable is included so you can plug in right out of the box. Transmitter unit sends up to 1080p wireless video up to 1000 meters.
- Transmitter unit sends up to 1080p wireless video up to 3000′
- One SDI and one HDMI input; one SDI loop output
- Compatible with all Vaxis Storm receivers
- HDMI/SDI cross conversion support
- Metadata, timecode, and timecode trigger support
- Bright LCD screen for settings, status, and scanning for open frequencies on 5.1 to 5.9 GHz range
- Mount on rig using 1/4″-20 thread