15.6″ LILLIPUT Q15 4K 12G-SDI production/broadcast monitor
€1 699.00 €2 038.80 (KM-ga)
Lilliput Q15 is a professional production studio monitor, packed with features and facilities for the professional photographer, videographer, or cinematographer. Compatible with a multitude of inputs – and featuring the option of a 12G SDI and 12G-SFP Fiber Optic input connection for broadcast quality monitoring, It also features Audio Vectoring using a Lissajous graph shape allowing you to visualize the depth and balance of a stereo recording. You also can connect your computer to control the monitor via applications.
- Color Temperature: According to the different senses of the pictures, filmmaker have their own preferences for different color temperatures. The default is 3200K / 5500K / 6500K / 7500K / 9300K five color temperature conditions, can also be customized according to user needs.
- Gammas: Gamma redistributes tonal level closer to how our eyes perceive them. Since Gamma value is adjusted from 1.8 to 2.8, more bitswould be left to describe the dark tones where the camera is relatively less sensitive.
- Audio Vector (Lissajous): The Lissajous shape is generated by graphing the left signal on one axis against the right signal on the other axis. It used to test the phase of mono audio signal and phase relationships depends on its wavelength.Complex audio frequency content will make the shape look like a complete mess so it is usually used in post production.
- HDR: When HDR is activated, the display reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity, allowing lighter and darker details to be displayed more clearly. Effectively enhancing the overall picture quality. Support ST2084 300 / ST2084 1000 / ST2084 10000 / HLG.
- 3D-LUT: 3D-LUT is a table for quickly looking up and output specific color data. By loading different 3D-LUT tables, it can quickly recombine color tone to form different color styles. Built-in 3D-LUT, featuring 17 default logs and 6 user logs.
- 3D LUT LOAD: Supports loading the .cube file via USB flash disk.