32″ TVLOGIC S-32P FHD stuudio monitor
Call for price
The S-32P is Full HD Studio Wall monitor with high contrast ratio and wide viewing angle. It supports various video formats including 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI and DVI. The SFP interface can be supported for versatility. The S-series provides network control by Ember+ protocol and HDR emulation function with HDR EOTFs of PQ, HLG and SLog3.
- HDR Emulation: A true HDR monitor must employ a special display panel with high dynamic range and a wide color gamut, along with being calibrated for PQ and HLG. For example, the LUM-310X (dual layer LCD system) and LUM-310R (LCD with local dimming backlight system) are capable of reproducing a peak luminance of 1,000 nit and 2,000 nit respectively, and a contrast ratio of 1,000,000 : 1; in addition, they cover 99% of the DCI color gamut.
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD: Displays the original image resolution without scaling to match a certain resolution or an aspect ratio.
- Audio Level Meter Display: Displays the level of the embedded sound signal together with the video signal input through the terminal such as SDI or HDMI.
- Custom 3D LUT Import: Allows you to load your making 3D-LUT files at NLE software like Davinci Resolve by USB flash memory and displays your LUT on VFM-055A or F-7H. Once you synchronize LUTs in the monitor, you will easily change them on production.
- PBP(Picture by Picture): Support displaying multiple inputs on the screen at the same time.
- Time Code Display: Displays the Timecode information on the screen.
- User Aspect: Adjusts the Width /Height display ratio.
- Waveform/Vector Scope: Waveform Y: Displays the Luma(Y’), Cb, Cr component of the input signal into waveform.
Vector Scope: Displays the color components ‘B-Y’ and ‘R-Y’of the input signals onto the X-Y axis.