5.5” TVLOGIC R-5T triple 2RU UHD-4K ready rack mount monitor, 12G-SDI/HDMI
Call for price
The R-5T is a brand-new rack monitor(3 x 5.5”) with advanced design and performance. It offers an outstanding picture quality with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 and high luminance up to 500cd/㎡. The R-5T supports the video formats up to 12G-SDI and HDMI 1.3Ver and the professional features such as Scan, Audio Level Meter, Time Code Display, Waveform/Vectorscope and UMD.
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD: Displays the original image resolution without scaling to match a certain resolution or an aspect ratio.
- Audio Level Meter Display: Displays the level of the embedded sound signal together with the video signal input through the terminal such as SDI or HDMI.
- H/V Delay: Allows you to check the Blanking area and synchronize signals by displaying the horizontal and vertical intervals in the center of the screen.
- Key Lock: Key Lock is a password-protection function of the OSD menu so that non-authorized users cannot change the setting of the monitor.
- Luma(Y’) Zone Check: Displays the Luma(Y’) level of the input image in colors. Each pixel’s Y’ analyzed and changed to a certain color or zebra pattern according to the Index on the right side of the screen.
- Time Code Display: Displays the Timecode information on the screen.
- User Aspect: Adjusts the Width /Height display ratio.
- Various Scan Modes: Controls the size of the image. Overscan: Extra area around the four edges of the image that may not be seen reliably by the viewer. Underscan: Constrains the size of the image so the monitor shows everything the camera is seeing. 1:1 pixel: Displays the original image resolution without scaling to match a certain resolution or an aspect ratio.
- Waveform/Vector Scope: Waveform Y: Displays the Luma(Y’), Cb, Cr component of the input signal into waveform.
Vector Scope: Displays the color components ‘B-Y’ and ‘R-Y’of the input signals onto the X-Y axis.