7″ TVLOGIC LVM-070C cost effective LCD monitor
Call for price
The LVM-070C is the reasonably priced field monitor with robust housing and pro features. With a high resolution 1024 x 600 (16:9) 7 inch LCD display, the LVM-070C accommodates multi-format analogue, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, and HDMI signal inputs. The many features of the LVM-070C include Waveform/vectorscope, Focus Assist, Luma(Y’) Zone Check and audio level meter, Camera Lut.
- 3G-SDI Level A/B: Supports 3G-SDI Level A/B input.
- Audio Level Meter Display: Displays the level of the embedded sound signal together with the video signal input through the terminal such as SDI or HDMI.
- Blue Only / Mono: Red and Green channels are not used and only Blue or Monochrome channel is used to display the screen. This function is used to adjust the color tones (tones and saturation) of the screen using the SMPTE Color Bar. For example, after displaying the Blue channel, adjust the Color (or Saturation) and Tint (or Hue) so that the original Magenta and Cyan are of the same brightness, and the original Gray and Blue are of the same brightness.
- Camera Lut.: Applies the LUTs to the outbound Log signal. A LUT for every major camera manufacturer has been included(LOG-C, C-LOG, S-LOG 1,2,3 and RED Gamma 3,4).
- Focus Assist: Assigns a color to the pixels on the boundaries of the image to inform the user to achieve the best focus. With this function, user can easily differentiate the focused area from out-focused area especially when shooting with a shallow depth of field.
- H/V Delay: Allows you to check the Blanking area and synchronize signals by displaying the horizontal and vertical intervals in the center of the screen.
- Luma(Y’) Zone Check: Displays the Luma(Y’) level of the input image in colors. Each pixel’s Y’ analyzed and changed to a certain color or zebra pattern according to the Index on the right side of the screen.
- Marker: Displays various kinds of aspect ratios on the screen. Wide range of markers and security areas are available with line color and curtain transparency selection. A User Marker is available if any of standard markers fits your requirements.
- Max Brightness On/Off: Displays the brightness increases from the normal up to max brightness to obtain a sharp and bright image when shooting outdoors.
- Range Error: Analyzes the input signal’s Luma (Y’) and chroma (C’) information. If the input signal exceeds the designated minimum and maximum values, the pixel will blink. This function allows for the user to easily identify any issues with exposure.
- Time Code Display: Displays the Timecode information on the screen.
- User Aspect: Adjusts the Width /Height display ratio.
- Various Scan Modes: Controls the size of the image. Overscan: Extra area around the four edges of the image that may not be seen reliably by the viewer. Underscan: Constrains the size of the image so the monitor shows everything the camera is seeing. 1:1 pixel: Displays the original image resolution without scaling to match a certain resolution or an aspect ratio.
- Waveform/Vector Scope: Waveform Y: Displays the Luma(Y’), Cb, Cr component of the input signal into waveform.
Vector Scope: Displays the color components ‘B-Y’ and ‘R-Y’of the input signals onto the X-Y axis.
- Zoom: Magnifies the input signal from 0% to 90%.