AMARAN F21x bi-color painduv valgusti
Introducing the Amaran F21x, a powerful and versatile flexible LED Mat that offers outstanding light output and color rendering — suitable for a variety of users, from filmmakers to videographers, content creators, and even photographers. With 100W of output power, this ultra-lightweight (0.39kg) 2’x1’ fixture is capable of outputting 3,632+ lux at 1 meter (5600K), surpassing anything else in its class. You can tune the F21x’s high-output bi-color chipset from 2500K to 7,500K, and trigger up to 9 different lighting FX. Install the included foldable softbox and instantly turn this flexible mat into an ultra-thin soft light that will make any subject shine with stellar CRI and TLCI scores of 95+ and 98+. With stepless dimming from 0 to 100%, frequency selection for tuning out flicker, and the F21x’s Sidus Link app control, you can be sure to always dial in your perfect lighting design.
Building the F21x is quick and convenient with the compact, folding X-Frame that stretches out the F21x into a rigid panel. This frame can be attached directly to a C-Stand grip head using the Straight Baby Pin adapter, or onto any standard light stand with the included Right Angle Baby Pin and tilting stand mount, providing an ideal option for all types of filmmakers and creators.
Attach the included softbox, one of two strengths of diffusion, and the fabric grid using the integrated hook-and-loop fabric to further finesse your lighting design and add a beautifully controlled soft light to your scene.
You can also swap out the softbox for an Amaran F21 lantern modifier*, allowing you to replicate a volumetric lantern or pancake light with an ultra-light full-color fixture.
With an integrated 3-meter long head cable and the included 3-meter long extension, the F21x can reach out 6 meters away from its compact control box. Engineered from the ground up for the perfect balance of size, weight, and intensity, the F21x’s LED and heat dissipation design results in a heavy-weight punch from a flexible feather-weight design.
Each control box is also outfitted with a multi-voltage battery plate so you can use compatible 14.4V, 26V, or 28.8V batteries. You can also achieve full output when using the AC power supply, each of which comes with a specially designed battery plate bracket for a seamless user experience. And when combined with the soft carrying case, the F21x becomes a portable light that you can take anywhere for any production.
The Sidus Link app unlocks tools unique to the Aputure and Amaran ecosystems, such as Source Match, Color Picker, and Custom FX, all from your phone or tablet. And unique to the newest fixtures in the Amaran product line, you can control the F21x using DMX with a special USB-C to 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out Adapter Cable, granting professional-level control to your new favorite flexible light.
*Lantern modifier sold separately
- 100W Output 2’x1’ Bi-Color Flexible LED Mat
- 120W Max Power Draw
- 3,632+ lux @ 1 meter (5600K)
- Tunable CCT from 2,500K to 7,500K
- CRI: 95+, TLCI: 98+, CQS: 96+
- SSI (Tungsten): 81+, SSI (D56): 72+
- Stepless Dimming from 0 to 100%
- Ultra-Lightweight LED Mat: 0.39kg / .86lbs
- Sidus Link App Control
- 3 Meter Head Cable Extension
- DMX Control via USB-C to 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out Adapter (Sold Separately)
- 9 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Lightning, TV, Candle, Fire, Strobe, Explosion, Faulty Bulb, Pulsing
- Frequency Selection: Tune Out Flicker, Up to +2000Hz Adjustment
- Easy Mounting AC Power Supply with Included Battery Bracket
- Multiple DC Power Solutions: 14.4V/26/28.8V/48V (3-Pin XLR)
- V-Mount Version Available / Gold Mount Version upon request
- Soft Carrying Case Included
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C / -4°F ~ 113°F
- Lantern Accessory with Light Control Skirt (Sold Separately)