APUTURE Light Storm 600d
€1 350.00 €1 620.00 (KM-ga)
The Light Storm 600d is a perfect light for any demanding lighting situation you may encounter as a cinematographer or photographer. Utilizing the same light source as its professional predecessor, its immensely powerful 600W COB LED positions the LS 600d as one of the brightest point source LEDs on the market. It outputs an incredible 8,500+ lux with the Hyper-Reflector or up to 29,300+ lux at 3 meters with the F10 Fresnel.
And with a Max Power Draw of only 720W, this light is able to approach the brightness of 1200W HMIs at only a fraction of their total energy consumption.
As a member of the Light Storm family, it also features an integrated Bowens Mount for easily attaching accessories and modifiers, ranging from the F10 Fresnel for intense brightness to the Light Dome 150 for spectacular softness.
Maintaining multiple control methods and the same multi-voltage battery plates with a lighter weight and more streamlined control box makes the LS 600d a light fixture that truly standardizes access to high-intensity lighting to overpower the sun.
- 29,300+ lux @ 3m with the F10 Fresnel
- 8,500+ lux @ 3m with the Hyper-Reflector
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- 0-100% Brightness Control in 1% Step Increments
- CRI ≥96, TLCI ≥96, SSI (D56): 72
- Multiple Control Methods: 2.4GHz Remote, Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Can Achieve Half Output with 2x V-Mount (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
- Supports 48V DC Input Power @ 15A, Including Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries (3-Pin XLR)
- LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector for Increased Output
- Accepts Bowens Mount Light Modifiers
- Curved, Handbrake-Locking Yoke with 360° Rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin (16mm / 28mm | 5/8in / 1.125in)
- 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Power Cable
- Built-in Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, & Explosion