APUTURE Light Storm C300d MKII kit (V-mount)
€889.00 €1 066.80 (KM-ga)
- Even More Output: By utilizing the latest in Aputure COB LED technology, the 300d Mark II outputs a whopping 20% more light than its predecessor. When combined with the Fresnel 2X, the 300d Mark II can produce up to 80,000 lux @ 1m, approaching the luminance of a 575W HMI.
- A More Robust Lamp Head Built-in FX Effects: The new yoke allows for 360° of rotation, and when combined with the handbrake locking mechanism from the 120d Mark II, you’ll be able to mount the light in any position, with any Bowens mount modifier.
- A Revolutionary Redesign: The real advancement is in the complete redesign of the control box. By utilizing Aputure’s fan-less heatsink design, the 300d Mark II’s All-in-One control box is now completely silent. It is also the first product to utilize Aputure’s new quick release plate and clamp system, allowing you to firmly secure it on any stand, truss, or speed rail.
- New Control Features: The control box of the 300d Mark II features 8 built-in lighting FX: “Paparazzi”, “Spark”, “Lightning”, “Faulty Bulb”, “TV”, “Pulse”, “Flash”, and “Explosion”, with more coming in future firmware updates via the control boxes USB interface. The control box also features a new “trigger” button to activate lighting FX instantly.
- Sidus Link App Control: Featuring all-new Bluetooth SIG mesh network technology, the 300d Mark II is also the first app-controllable Aputure lighting fixture.* This technology will allow you to control a 300d Mark II from up to 400 meters away, by linking multiple lights up to 80 meters apart. Using the Sidus Link app, you’ll be able to access all of the functions of the control box, in addition to being able to save presets, finely tune and trigger additional lighting FX, as well as install firmware updates, all from your smartphone or tablet.