APUTURE Light Storm 1200D PRO daylight-balanced point-source LED
€3 150.00 €3 780.00 (KM-ga)
The Light Storm 1200d Pro is Aputure’s flagship Light Storm Product. Featuring a 1200W COB, the LS 1200d Pro is both the brightest light in the entire Aputure product line, as well as the highest output Bowens Mount light fixture on the market.
To optimize its output, the LS 1200d Pro includes three Bowens Mount Hyper Reflectors with varying beam angles: Narrow, Medium, & Wide. With its Narrow Hyper Reflector, the 1200d Pro can achieve an output of 83,100 lux at a distance of 3 meters.
By designing the LS 1200d Pro to utilize the Bowens Mount, the Light Storm flagship can also use a wide array of Bowens Mount soft light modifiers such as Light Domes and Lanterns.
As a professional Light Storm fixture, the LS 1200d Pro utilizes a weather-resistant construction to withstand inclement weather. Its connectivity is also designed with lighting technicians in mind. The 1200d Pro uses Lumenradio CRMX and Art-net & sACN via an etherCON connector, in addition to the 5-Pin DMX512 ports, to seamlessly integrate into any professional DMX interface.
The LS 1200d Pro also makes battery operation possible for high output fixtures by integrating two 48V/15A DC inputs for half or full power so that users can operate the 1200d Pro without noisy generators.
- 83,100 lux @ 3m with Hyper Reflector (Narrow)
- 22,400 lux @ 3m with Hyper Reflector (Medium)
- 13,010 lux @ 3m with Hyper Reflector (Wide)
- 1200W Output Daylight Bowens Mount Point-Source LED
- 1440W Max Power Draw
- 5600K Daylight CCT
- Optimized Output with 3 Hyper Reflectors: Narrow, Medium, Wide
- CRI ≥96 TLCI ≥98, CQS ≥95, SSI (D56) ≥73
- Weather-Resistant: IP54 Certified
- 0.1-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- Frequency Selection to Reduce Flicker
- Lead-Follow Mode for Quick Workflow
- 4-Fan Modes: Smart/Medium/High/Silent
- Multiple Control Methods: Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net & sACN via etherCON, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Supports Dual 48V/15A DC Inputs (3-pin XLR), Including Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries
- Half Power Output with one 48V/15A Power Source
- Full Power Output with two 48V/15A Power Sources
- Junior Pin (28mm)
- Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head
- 7.5m Weatherproof Head Cable
- 6m Locking Neutrik Power Cord
- Dual Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plates
- Curved, Disk-Brake Yoke with 360° Rotation
- Utilizes Universal Bowens Mount Standard
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, & Explosion
- Includes Rolling Case & Reflector Carrying Case