EDELKRONE FocusONE v2
Call for price
FocusONE v2 is a new generation follow focus that includes adjustable hard stops for fast & easy focus transitions, customizable control wheel tension, and the ability to be used on either side of the camera.
– Manual follow focus for 15 mm & 19 mm rods
– Can be used on the right or left side of the camera thanks to movable body design
– Smooth & backlash-free operation
– Ultra-precise & pen-free focus marking
– Custom focus wheel sensitivity
– Adjustable & removable hard stops
– Cinema standard 0.8 gear pitch
– Works with any mechanical lens (focus ring may be required)
– x1 edelkrone Lens Gear PRO included enabling the user to work with any lens
– 100% CNC machined aluminum body
Box Contents: FocusONE v2, 15 mm rod adapter, x1 Lens Gear PRO, 2.5 mm Allen key
Size: 122 x 98 x 70 mm actual size (rod clamp not included in measurement)
Weight: 349 g actual weight
Rod clamp: 15 mm & 19 mm industry standard
Gear pitch: 0.8 mm cinema standard
Materials: CNC machined aluminum body with Delrin components and stainless steel screws.
What’s new? – FocusONE v1 vs. FocusONE v2
☑️ Works on both sides of the camera.
☑️ Adjustable hard stops.
☑️ Compatible with 15 & 19 mm rods.
☑️ Custom tension adjustments.
☑️ Lighter than the previous generation.
☑️ Comes with x1 Lens Gear PRO.
Compatible edelkrone Products
– PocketRIG 2
– Monitor/EVF Holder
– Lens Gear PRO