7″ LILLIPUT H7S 4K HDMI/SDI 1800-nit videomonitor
€295.00 €354.00 (KM-ga)
The Lilliput H7S is designed specifically for use outdoors or in high brightness environments. Boasting 4K HDMI 1.4 input, 3G SDI and pass-through options, and featuring an 1800 nit (cdm²) panel, the Lilliput H7S is designed for situations when a normal monitor screen just won’t cut it. Features:
- 1800 nit Ultra-bright & Ultimate Color Visibility: Featuring an amazing 1800 nit Ultra Bright LCD screen, with the sun readability, therefore, the gear suitable for any innovative outdoor framing. Mounted on top of the camera, to make it the “Brightest Scenery”. A precision camera monitor designed for the film and video shooting on any type of camera. Providing superior picture quality
- 4K HDMI & SDI: 4K HDMI supports up to 4096×2160 24p and 3840×2160 30/25/24p; SDI supports 3G-SDI signal. HDMI / 3G-SDI signal can loop output to the other monitor or device when HDMI/3G-SDI signal input to monitor
- HDR: When HDR is activated, the display reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity, allowing lighter and darker details to be displayed more clearly. Effectively enhancing the overall picture quality. Support ST2084 300 / ST2084 1000 / ST2084 10000 / HLG.
- 3D LUT: 3D-LUT is a table for quickly looking up and output specific colour data. By loading different 3D-LUT tables, it can quickly recombine colour tone to form different colour styles. Rec. 709 colour space with built-in 3D-LUT, featuring 8 default logs and 6 user logs.
- Camera Auxiliary Functions: Provides plenty of auxiliary functions for taking photos and making movies, such as HDR, 3D-LUT, peaking, false colour, marker and audio level meter.
- Alternate Batteries: The ultra brightness display must be accompanied by higher power consumption. And a single power source always brings annoyance of interrupted operation. Dual battery plate design let the creative time has the possibility of infinite extension.
- Easy-To-Use: F1 & F2(available to the model without SDI) user-definable buttons to custom auxiliary functions as shortcut, such as peaking, underscan and check field. Use direction keys to select and adjust the value among of sharpness, saturation, tint and volume, etc.
- Hot Shoe Mounting: With 1/4 inch screw ports on the four sides of the monitor, it can be fitted with a mini hot shoe which allows the shooting and viewing angles to be adjusted and rotated more flexibly
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Display: 7″ LCD
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Maximum Resolution: 2840 x 2160
- Input Voltage: DC 7-24V
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.07870 (H) x 0.07875 (V)
- Power Consumption: <=16W (12V)
- Brightness Ratio (cd/m2): 1800
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Video Inputs: 1×3G-SDI, 1× 4K HDMI 1.4
- Video Outputs: 1×3G-SDI, 1× 4K HDMI 1.4
- Audio Outputs Speaker: x1, Headphones (3.5mm) x1
- Dimensions: (L) 225mm x (W) 155mm x (D) 23mm
- Weight: 535 g
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 60°C