NISI filter ND-Vario 1-5 stops True Color
€117.52 – €224.72
This filter offers True Color that avoids color shift, as seen in other Variable filters. The NiSi True Color ND-VARIO Pro Nano 1-5stops is made from high-definition optical glass for the best resolution and quality.
NISI FILTER ND-VARIO 1-5 Stops True Color is a variable neutral density filter that provides an exposure reduction of 1 to 5 EV.
The density, ND factor, is step-less controlled by turning the filter. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring with or without the included silver lever, helping you predetermine the additional exposure length required. This filter has built-in stops when turning to end positions, to make you know “where you are” during active use.
For easier, repeatable control over density settings, the front ring is visually marked with numbers representing the different stop values. The ring features silver side knurlings for a secure grip and easy installation and removal. For those using this filter with cinema or video cameras, combined adjustments of aperture and this filter allow fine adjustments of the depth of field while retaining the designated frame rate.
Very useful for both photography and video, as you can adjust exactly the amount of light that enters the lens for each given scene.
In this way, larger apertures and/or longer shutter speeds can be used than would otherwise be possible under current lighting conditions.
An advanced nano-coating is used to repel water, grease and dirt and makes the filter easier to clean. A thin filter ring assures that there is no risk of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses. The filter ring is made from high-quality aluminum creating a very light and strong filter. It includes both front protection and a nice little bag to store your filter in.
For the best results, we recommend using a variable ND filter on lenses with a focal length of 35 mm or more (full-frame).
- Variable Neutral Density Filter Offering Greater Control Over Exposure Settings, Allows Reduce Shutter Speeds and Wider Apertures
- True Color result that avoids color shift seen in other Variable filters
- Variable 0.3 to 1.5 Neutral Density
- Reduces Exposure by 1 to 5 Stops
- Exposure Range-Control Filter Ring with Hard Stops at Each End
- No “X” Effect
- High Definition optical glass
- Nano Coating, Waterproof and Anti-Reflective Coating
- An optional rotating lever that can be removed
- Larger front thread to avoid vignetting on wider lenses
- Front protection included
- Small bag included