The barracuda combines advanced HEVC H.265 video streaming and recording. Simply connect 5x 1080p30 HD-SDI cameras or 1x 4K p60 SDI camera and stream your content worldwide. Barracuda can either act as encoder or decoder depending on the loaded firmware.
Barracuda core features
– Low Latency Video Streaming – H.265 Codec via 4G/5G, WLAN or Gigabit Ethernet
– 1 ASI Port (RX / TX)
– 5 Channel bi-directional SDI ports; 1x 4K p60 or 2x 4K p30 or 4x 1080 p60 or 5x 1080 p30
– Support for interlace and progressive video formats
– AAC audio streaming
– Audio Input and Output in the SDI Signal or you connect your Mic in 3.5 mm jack
– Power and Menu control for the ATOM one cameras
– Video Recording on SD Card, USB 3.0 storage or internal SSD
– OLED status display
– SRT READY
– the weight is 500g and the dimensions (W x H x D mm) 120x100x40
ATOM one mini AIR – 1080p60 Broadcast camera
Size: 30 mm x 30 mm x 18 mm
ATOM one mini IP67 – 1080p60 UNDERWATER-Broadcast camera
Size: 32mm x 32mm x 51mm
ATOM FOCUS & IRIS Motor Controller
If you use a RCP to control at our ATOM camera, you can change the IRIS and FOCUS from the C-Mount lenses.
ATOM 4K PTZ
Our new ATOM 4K PTZ camera with a zoom range from 9-50mm. You can pan, tilt, zoom and drive the ATOM 4K PTZ on some tracks.