We would like to inform you that as of today there are Firmware Updates available for the Aputure LS 600c and Sidus Link for iOS. (The Sidus Link for Android update is in the works and will be released later this year.)
We advise Aputure users to update their firmware as soon as possible!
Lamp Head Version 1.3 & Control Box Version 1.5
• Added the second-generation light effect of police lights
• Optimized some light effect functions
• Optimization of other details
The Aputure LS 600c Pro firmware can be updated via USB; files can be found under the ‘Support’ tab here: https://www.aputure.com/products/ls-600c-pro/
Instructions on how to update firmware can be viewed on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WdnZhWKNq0
iOS Version 1.9.5
• Remote Collaboration; Sidus Link 1.9.5 now supports the Remote Collaboration function, allowing users to invite others to access and control local devices remotely via the internet. Sidus Link hopes that this feature will bring new possibilites to the collaboration efficiency of creative teams, and helps equipment service providers to improve the quality of customer services.
• Device Replacement; The 1.9.5 update also supports the Device Replacement function, which allows new devices to inherit all the configuration information of the original device in a network scene, including QuickShots and groups, which will help lighting technicians and creators quickly replace ineffective equipment.
• Quickshots; Users who update to Sidus Link version 1.9.5 can enjoy the new QuickShots interactive interface, which includes QuickShots management and QuickShots editing, allowing for a quick yet reliable workflow.
• Illumination Handbook; Last but not least Sidus Link 1.9.5 adds the new Illumination Handbook function, which includes a flexible illuminance data overview of Aputure and amaran equipment and official accessories. An intuitive data comparison is also available, making it easier for users to decide what their next Aputure or amaran equipment is going to be.
The latest version of Sidus Link for iOS can be installed via the App Store.