LILLIPUT has released the new 15.6”, 23.8” and 31” 4K 12G-SDI monitors, which include the waveform, vector scope, 3D-LUT, HDR. The new Q-series monitors are professional production studio monitors, packed with features and facilities for the professional photographer, videographer or cinematographer. Compatible with multitude of inputs, featuring the option of 12G SDI and 12G-SFP Fiber Optic input connection for broadcast quality monitoring, It also features Audio Vectoring using a Lissajous graph shape allowing you to visualize the depth and balance of a stereo recording.
- 15.6,23.8”,31””, 4K 3840*2160 Resolution
- Support standard 12G-SDI input interface (x2), 3G-SDI input interface (x2), and support Single-Link, Dual-Link and Quad-Link signals.
- Support HDMI 2.0/1.4 inputs and loop outputs.
- Support SFP optical Connector input, optical module for optional.
- Loop output signals support up to 3840×2160 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60p and 4096×2160 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/47.95/48/50/59.94/60p.
- Monitor control via LAN, GPI, RS422.
- Customized Menu Knob.
- Support customized various waveform mode: Waveform/Vector/Histogram/4 Bar Display/Audio Vector/Level Meter.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) display supporting ST 2084 and Hybrid Log Gamma.
- Gamma selection: 1.8-2.8.
- Custom 3D LUT file load through USB.
- Wide color space supporting SMPTE-C, Rec709, EBU and Native.
- Color Space/ HDR/Gamma /Camera Log comparison with original (side by side).
- False Color: Default/Spectrum/ARRI/RED.
- Audio: supporting Audio Phase and Level Meter, HDMI supporting 8 channels, and SDI supporting 16 channels.
- TimeCode: LTC/VITC.
- UMD display:White/Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Cyan/Magenta text color for optional.
- Color Bar Mode: Rec601/Rec709/BT2020.
- Zoom at any position and at different scale.
- Tally (Red/Green/Yellow).
According to the different senses of the pictures, filmmaker have their own preferences for different color temperatures. The default is 3200K / 5500K / 6500K / 7500K / 9300K five color temperature conditions, can also be customized according to user needs.
Gamma redistributes tonal level closer to how our eyes perceive them. Since Gamma value is adjusted from 1.8 to 2.8, more bits would be left to describe the dark tones where the camera is relatively less sensitive.
Audio Vector (Lissajous)
The Lissajous shape is generated by graphing the left signal on one axis against the right signal on the other axis. It used to test the phase of mono audio signal and phase relationships depends on its wavelength. Complex audio frequency content will make the shape look like a complete mess so it is usually used in post production.
When HDR is activated, the display reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity, allowing lighter and darker details to be displayed more clearly. Effectively enhancing the overall picture quality. Support ST2084 300 / ST2084 1000 / ST2084 10000 / HLG.
3D-LUT is a table for quickly looking up and output specific color data. By loading different 3D-LUT tables, it can quickly recombine color tone to form different color styles. Built-in 3D-LUT, featuring 17 default logs and 6 user logs.
3D LUT LOAD
Supports loading the .cube file via USB flash disk.
- 31″ LILLIPUT Q31 4K 12G-SDI production/broadcast monitor€2 399.00 €2 878.80 (incl. VAT)
- 23″ LILLIPUT Q23 4K 12G-SDI production/broadcast monitor€1 899.00 €2 278.80 (incl. VAT)
- 15.6″ LILLIPUT Q15 4K 12G-SDI production/broadcast monitor€1 699.00 €2 038.80 (incl. VAT)