AMARAN F21c RGB flexible light
€625.20 (incl. VAT)
Introducing the Amaran F21c, a high-output, full-color flexible LED mat that offers superb performance and versatility for a variety of users — from filmmakers to videographers, content creators, and even photographers. With 100W of output power, this ultra-lightweight 2’x1′ fixture is capable of outputting 3,360+ lux at 1 meter (5600K) — a top performer in its class. Install the included foldable softbox and instantly turn this flexible mat into an ultra-thin soft light that will make any subject shine with stellar ACRI and TLCI scores of 95+ and 98+. And with stepless dimming from 0 to 100%, you can achieve the perfect light level every time. The F21c features RGBWW LEDs for complete color control, as well as tunable CCT from 2,500K to 7,500K, providing endless possibilities for creative lighting decisions through 360° HSI control, 46 color gel presets, or even up to 15 unique lighting effects. Additionally, with the F21c’s Sidus Link app control, you can be sure to always dial in your lighting design.
Building the F21c is quick and convenient with the compact, folding X-Frame that stretches out the F21c into a rigid panel. This frame can be attached directly to a C-Stand grip head using the Straight Baby Pin adapter or onto any standard light stand with the included Right Angle Baby Pin and tilting stand mount, providing an ideal option for all types of filmmakers and creators.
Attach the included softbox, one of two strengths of diffusion, and the fabric grid using the integrated hook-and-loop fabric to further finesse your lighting design and add a beautifully controlled soft light to your scene.
You can also swap out the softbox for an Amaran F21 lantern modifier*, allowing you to replicate a volumetric lantern or pancake light with an ultra-light full-color fixture.
With an integrated 3-meter long head cable and the included 3-meter long extension, the F21c can reach out 6 meters away from its compact control box. Engineered from the ground up for the perfect balance of size, weight, and intensity, the F21c’s LED and heat dissipation designs result in a heavy-weight punch from a flexible feather-weight design.
Each control box is also outfitted with a multi-voltage battery plate so you can use compatible 14.4V, 26V, or 28.8V batteries. You can also achieve full output when using the AC power supply, each of which comes with a specially designed battery plate bracket for a seamless user experience. And when combined with the soft carrying case, the F21c becomes a portable light that you can take anywhere for any production.
The Sidus Link app unlocks tools unique to the Aputure and Amaran ecosystems, such as Source Match, Color Picker, and Custom FX, all from your phone or tablet. And unique to the newest fixtures in the Amaran product line, you can control the F21c using DMX with a special USB-C to 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out Adapter Cable, granting professional-level control to your new favorite flexible light.
*Lantern modifier sold separately
- 100W Output 2’x1’ RGBWW Flexible LED Mat
- 120W Max Power Draw
- 3,360+ lux @ 1 meter (5600K)
- HSI Full Color Control
- Tunable CCT from 2,500K to 7,500K
- Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment (Plus/Minus Green)
- CRI: 95+, TLCI: 98+, CQS: 96+, SSI (Tungsten): 83+, SSI (D56): 73+
- Stepless Dimming from 0 to 100%
- Sidus Link App Control
- 3 Meter Head Cable Extension
- DMX Control via USB-C to 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out Adapter (Sold Separately)
- 46 Color Gel Presets
- 4 User-Configurable Preset Buttons
- 15 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Lightning, TV, Candle, Fire, Strobe, Explosion, Faulty Bulb, Pulsing, Welding, Cop Car, Color Chase, etc.
- Frequency Selection: Tune Out Flicker, Up to +2000Hz Adjustment
- Easy Mounting AC Power Supply with Included Battery Bracket
- Multiple DC Power Solutions: 14.4V/26/28.8V/48V (3-Pin XLR)
- V-Mount Version Available / Gold Mount Version upon request
- Soft Carrying Case Included
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C / -4°F ~ 113°F
- Lantern Accessory with Light Control Skirt (Sold Separately)