ATOMOS Spyder Color Calibration Unit
€99.00 €118.80 (incl. VAT)
The Atomos Spyder Color Calibration Unit is a portable one-touch calibration device designed specifically for use with the Ninja Blade or Samurai Blade Monitor and Recorders. Featuring a precise seven-sensor design, the Spyder is capable of calibrating to the SMPTE Rec. 709 color space with a D65 white point with 100% gamut, as well as C-Log profiles. Once initially calibrated, the ability to customize gamma, lift, and gain per channel enables further control of the color settings of the monitor to match personal settings.
A USB to LANC serial cable is included for connecting the Ninja or Samurai Blade to a computer, and the Spyder is then connected via USB as well. Once connected, calibration occurs for precise, accurate, and consistent color representation to benefit a more streamlined workflow from capture to editing. The Spyder can also be used as a conventional calibration unit on other monitors when used with optional Datacolor software.
- Designed specifically for use with the Ninja Blade and Samurai Blade monitors and recorders for true and consistent color values when working on location.
- Seven-sensor design enables extreme precision in regard to accurate color rendition.
- Calibrate to 6500K ITU-Rec. 709 white point with delta-E better than 2 down to 20% gray.
- Manual adjustment of lift, gain, and gamma per channel allows fine-tuning of color settings based on personal preferences.
- USB to LANC serial cable connects Ninja or Samurai Blade to Windows or Mac computers for automatic color calibration.
- Re-calibrate every two weeks to ensure a consistently accurate color profile.
- Can be used as a conventional calibration unit for other monitors or computers when paired with optional Datacolor software.