DATAVIDEO SE-1000 HD/SD video mixer (used)
€899.00 €1 078.80 (incl. VAT)
Datavideo SE-1000 is a new compact, high definition and standard definition video switcher ideal for applications within Education, Worship, Live, Music videos, Cable shows, Corporate videos, Event staging and many more.
Datavideo SE-1000 features six inputs (five HD or SD SDI and one DVI-I) and three outputs (three HD or SD SDI), RS-422 control, Ethernet connectivity and a built-in, 10-bit, 6-channel frame synchronizer that adjusts automatically.
To assist the producer during any live event SE-1000 also features six built in HD-SDI to HD-YUV, SDYUV and Composite format converters enabling loop through of each input for real time monitoring during production.
Features also include nine wipe patterns and three directional wipes.
Datavideo SE-1000 will operate in all recognised SD and HD formats enabling integration with existing equipment, while at the same time being future proof.
Simple operation and rugged construction allow the SE-1000 to be used in studios, in a Mobile Video facility, in education applications or for any application where a reliable, high quality/low cost video switcher is required.
HD/SD DIGITAL VIDEO SWITCHER SE-1000
• Multi Format Compatibility
• Worldwide SD and HD formats supported in one unit. (Although not mixed formats)
SD. 480/59.94, 576/50i
HD. 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/59.94p, 720/50p
• 6 inputs (5 HD-SDI or SDI, 1 DVI-I)
• 3 SDI output and 3 HD Analogue Component Output
• 10 bit Frame Synchroniser
• Built in 10bit Frame Synchroniser enables switching without glitch or freeze even with asynchronous video signals.
• Keying – Both linear and self keying is possible as well as key invert.
• Easy Titling – Versatile titling can be achieved and enhanced by adding Datavideo CG-100 Character generator.
• Multiple Interfaces
• 6 tally outputs and an RS-422 interface enable configuration in a wide range of switching options.
• To complete the IT infrastructure the SE-1000 has a built in network interface enabling easy use of a PC to add images and graphics.
• Range of Switching Effects – The unit includes a wide range of simple to operate wipe patterns including nine wipe patterns and three directional wipes.
• 12 volt operation – 12 volt operation makes this unit ideal for outside broadcast applications, and a perfect companion for Datavideo’s Mobile Video Studio Solutions