The Master C Stand is outfitted with a patented spring ring locking system that removes all tension from the legs so that gravity can do the work for you. A turtle base is an industry term where the riser section can be quickly removed from the base for easy transportation and the base can be used with a stand adapter for a low mounting position.
C Stands get their sizing from the length of their riser sections. This 1m double riser stand has two telescoping risers and one main section for a total of 2.96m. Add the height of the base and you arrive at your maximum height. All Century Stands feature a unique base specially designed with three varied leg heights. This enables the user to stack or nest the stand bases so that the risers are just inches apart from one another for use in close proximity mounting of lights and other grip equipment or easy storage. The Master C Stand features a zinc alloy casting on its base that’s five times stronger than aluminum to sustain the weight of heavy sandbags and people standing on it.
The aluminum casted locking collars are outfitted with a stainless steel heli-coil that protects the aluminum from being damaged by the knob’s stainless steel bolt for strength and durability. This stand has a chrome-plated finish.
- Unique Patented innovative spring ring locking system allowing for easy set-up and take down.
- Base is five times stronger than aluminum
- Easily remove the column and attach to the Kupo Runway Base to create a strong sturdy and safe rolling stand.
- Fitted with captive locking t-knobs on the column.
- Limited two-year warranty