SDI/HDMI/LAN streaming box camera with integrated zoom 20x
€590.00 €708.00 (incl. VAT)
The UV1201 series camera offers perfect functions, superior performance and rich interfaces. The features include advanced ISP processing algorithms to provide vivid images with a strong sense of depth, high resolution, and fantastic color rendition. It supports H.264/H.265 encoding which makes motion video fluent and clear even under less than ideal bandwidth conditions.
- Superb high-definition Image: UV1201 employs 1/2.8 inch high quality CMOS sensor. Resolution is up to 1920×1080 with frame rate up to 60fps.
- Leading auto focus technology algorithm provides lens fast, accurate and stable auto-focusing.
- Low noise and high SNR: low noise CMOS effectively ensures high SNR of camera video. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology is also used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness.
- Multi-format video outputs: multiple interfaces include: HDMI, 3G-SDI and LAN. The 3G-SDI is available for 100m transmission at 1080p60 format.
- Multiple video compression: support H.264/H.264+ video compression; support compression of resolution up to 1920×1080 with frame up to 60fps and 2 channels 1920x1080p with 30fps compression.
- Multiple network protocol: support ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP protocols and support RTMP push mode, easy to link streaming media server (Wowza, FMS)
- Support multiple control protocol: support VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P protocols which can also be automatically recognized. Support Visca protocol control through IP port.
- Wide application: tele-education, lecture capture, webcasting, videoconferencing, tele-training, tele-medicine, interrogation and emergency command systems.