ZEISS Batis 25mm f/2.0 wide angle lens
€1 165.00 €1 398.00 (incl. VAT)
Wide angle lens with 10 elements in 8 groups. Four of the lenses are aspherical on both sides and five are made of special glass. The angle of 82 degrees and the closest focusing distance of only 0.2 meters, make this lens ideal for architectural and landscape photography. With its large depth of field gives it a new dimension to many subjects.
Quick accurate autofocus also supports manual focus, so the user can easily choose the one that best suits the subject. Sleek modern design is familiar from the Otus series and the lens delivers the right feel. The lens is equipped with an OLED display that shows the distance to the subject (from the focal plane) and the depth of field with the selected aperture.
The lens is weather sealed.
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture range: f/2 — f/22
- Lens elements / groups: 10/8
- Focusing range: 0,2 m — infinity
- Working distance: 0.13 m — infinity
- Image field (diag. / horiz. / vert.): 82°/ 72°/ 51°
- Image circle diameter: 43.3 mm
- Object field at minimum object distance**: 12.4 x 18.7 cm
- Magnification ratio at minimum object distance: 1/5.2
- Filter thread: M67 x 0.75
- Diameter (max.): 81 mm
- Diameter of the focusing ring: 78 mm
- Length (without lens caps): 78 mm
- Length (with lens caps): 92 mm
- Weight (without lens caps): 335 g
- Camera mounts: E-mount