10″ TVLOGIC F-10A FHD field monitor, SDI/HDMI, cross conversion
Call for price
The F-10A is the new 10″ field monitor with HDR capability and Full HD resolution. Designed for versatile field production applications, the F-10A offers nearly half the weight and slimmer design compared to its class size. It also supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to support 4K HDR 60Hz and supports various video signals (3G HD/SD-SDI, HDMI). In addition, it provides various professional functions such as HDMI ↔ SDI conversion output, Camera LUTs, Arri Metadata Display, Waveform/Vectorscope, H/V Flip, Auto Flip, Scan and Image Overlay.
- HDR Emulation: A true HDR monitor must employ a special display panel with high dynamic range and a wide color gamut, along with being calibrated for PQ and HLG. For example, the LUM-310X (dual-layer LCD system) and LUM-310R (LCD with local dimming backlight system) are capable of reproducing a peak luminance of 1,000 nit and 2,000 nit respectively, and a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1; in addition, they cover 99% of the DCI color gamut.
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD: Displays the original image resolution without scaling to match a certain resolution or an aspect ratio.
- Anamorphic Desqueeze: Supports several formats and resolutions that are ideally suited for anamorphic lenses and aspect ratios. When shooting anamorphic the image you are monitoring is an “unsqueezed” preview of what’s actually being recorded.
- ARRI Alexa Camera Metadata over SDI: Takes the Metadata from the ARRI ALEXA is transported through the SDI outputs of the camera, and displays it on the monitor.
- Camera Lut.: Applies the LUTs to the outbound Log signal. A LUT for every major camera manufacturer has been included(LOG-C, C-LOG, S-LOG 1,2,3 and RED Gamma 3,4).
- H/V Flip: Allows the displayed image to be flipped horizontally or vertically. This feature provides flexible mounting options for camera operators.
- Luma(Y’) Zone Check: Displays the Luma(Y’) level of the input image in colors. Each pixel’s Y’ analyzed and changed to a certain color or zebra pattern according to the Index on the right side of the screen.
- Split Zoom: Zooms the specified area sequentially.
- Waveform/Vector Scope: Waveform Y: Displays the Luma(Y’), Cb, Cr component of the input signal into waveform.
Vector Scope: Displays the color components ‘B-Y’ and ‘R-Y’of the input signals onto the X-Y axis.
- Zoom: Magnifies the input signal from 0% to 90%.