BOYA BY-BM6040 lühike suundmikrofon
€99.00 €118.80 (KM-ga)
The BOYA BY-BM6040 is a cardioid shotgun microphone that captures natural-sounding audio for broadcast, TV shoots, location shooting, documentaries, and more.
The microphone is in compliance with 12-48V external phantom power making it ideal for use with video cameras and portable recording devices.
Its rugged alloy-aluminium construction ensures a great free-interference capability during recording. With a full frequency response from 90 Hz to 20 kHz, the mic delivers exceptional sound reproduction with full lows, clear and precise mids, and crisp highs. There is a high-pass filter at 150 Hz that minimizes unwanted noise and rumble.
- Ideal for broadcast, 1V shoots, location shooting, documentaries
- Tailored for rich natural-sounding audio
- Maximizes the rejection of sound from the rear and sides
- Wide-spectrum frequency response
- Rugged alloy-aluminium construction
- Powered by 12-48V phantom power
- Includes foam windscreen, fur windshield, 60cm XLR cable, microphone stand, rubber ring, zipper bag
- Intuitive operation with no controls
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 30±3dB(OdB=1V/Pa@1KHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Maximum Input sound level: 127dBSPL,1KHz@1% T.H.D
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Power Requirements: 12-48V phantom power
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Dimension: Ф22*180mm
- Weight: 100g (3.5 oz)