GLENSOUND Inferno Dante kommentaatoripult
€2 295.00 €2 754.00 (KM-ga)
INFERNO Single Commentators Box for Dante Audio Networks
The Glensound Inferno is a single user commentary box designed to connect to a Dante audio network. The Inferno provides all the talkback and monitoring circuits required by a commentator whilst incorporating a very high-quality microphone amplifier and compressor limiter circuit designed specifically for the requirements of commentators equipment.
The audio inputs and outputs of the Inferno are Dante network audio circuits. Dante network audio is a common protocol for distributing high-quality linear audio over standard IP networks and it is widely used by many audio equipment manufacturers. The Glensound Inferno’s Dante audio interface will be compatible with any other manufacturers Dante audio interface. Further details of Dante network audio can be found at www.audinate.com
Being designed for live on-air broadcast applications the Glensound Inferno has been designed with multiple redundancy capabilities. It has 4 possible sources of power (Mains, 2 x PoE & 1 external DC) and it also has fully redundant network connections for both Copper & Fibre circuits.
- Single user Dante commentary box
- The system is scalable with multiple commentators as part of a Dante network
- Can connect to any Dante compatible network or directly to our DARK units.
- Single mic/line/48v input with Referee compressor/limiter
- Headphone mixer has 7 inputs supplied from the Dante network, plus the local input (sidetone)
- Each headphone input has left/both/right headphone switching
- 7 talkback circuits are programmable via the Dante network
- Browser-based remote control of input gain and switching functions
- PoE, Mains or DC powering options