HOLLYLAND Solidcom M1 intercom system with 8 belt packs
€7 992.00 €9 590.40 (KM-ga)
Solidcom M1 is a new generation 1.9GHz full-duplex professional wireless intercom system that supports 8-channel beltpacks simultaneous communication and cascade connection of multiple devices. Featuring a built-in panel antenna, the base station of Solidcom M1 can achieve 400m one-way transmission range fronting the panel and an extra 50m range at the back. The auxiliary external FRP antennas are endowed 300m reliable transmission in 360° radius range. Solidcom M1 is your go-to choice for micro-mid events with a capacity from 100 to 1000 guests, including church events, electronic field productions, exhibitions, concerts, etc.
Enhanced Audio Quality
Adopting self-developed Noise-Cancellation Algorithms and a super-wide frequency response, Solidcom M1 delivers authentic and premium sound at broadcast-level sampling rate.
Enhanced Operating Experience
An integrated panel antenna is embedded in the base station for effortless setup. Featuring minimalist button design, the beltpack provides you intuitive operating experience. In addition, settings and grouping of the whole set can be adjusted easily via base station, APP or web.
Each standard Solidcom M1 package comes standard with 8 beltpacks and supports cascade connection of multiple devices as well as maximum 3 communication groups.
- Industry-First Solution To Power Up to 1300ft-Radius Communication Range
- Enhanced Audio Quality. Let Your Voice be Heard Crisp and Loud
- Intuitive Grouping at A Single Tap
- Multi-Device Cascade Connection for Hassle-Free Group Communication
- Born Rugged, Take It Anywhere with You
- Out-of-the-Box Convenience
- Ergonomic Button Layout for Smooth & Precise Operation
- A Plethora of Choices for Your Ears
- Say No to Low-Battery Anxiety
Included in the box:
- Station x 1
- Beltpack x 8
- Charging Base x 1
- High Gain Omnidirectional Antenna x 2
- LEMO Single-Ear Headset x 8
- RJ45 to XLR Cable (5 meters) x 1
- USB-Type-A to Type-C Cable x 1
- POE Adapter x 1
- 4-Pin XLR Adapter x 1
- Beltpack Battery x 16
- 3/8 Installation Accessory x 1
- User Guide x 1