APUTURE MT Pro mini LED tube light
€199.00 €238.80 (incl. VAT)
The MT Pro is Aputure’s first-ever full-color mini LED tube light. As part of the Mini Series, the MT Pro shines as a fixture that can fit into compact spaces with professional CRMX connectivity and unparalleled pixel controls.
Its most show-stopping feature is its unmatched pixel density. With 36 RGBWW pixels inside of a 1-foot tube-style LED, the MT Pro produces incredibly smooth pixel chases and effects, with the ability to transition between pixels at high speeds.
The MT Pro’s 7.5 max output power is able to produce up to 614 lux at 0.5 meters, and is the latest addition to Aputure’s full-color family of lights, utilizing the same foundational RGBWW technology as other professional fixtures, including the LS 600c Pro and Nova P600c.
The proprietary chipset produces stunning color quality throughout its wide CCT range of 2,000K to 10,000K with full green-magenta adjustment, and the ability to reproduce >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space. The MT Pro will always produce accurate skin tones with Aputure’s high standards for colors, measuring at CRI: 95+, TLCI: 98+, SSI (D56): 73, and SSI (Tungsten): 84.
In addition to 9 System FX and 7 Pixel FX, the MT Pro is equipped with other advanced features unique to the Aputure and amaran ecosystems, such as Picker FX and Custom FX which can be stored using the Sidus Link app for easy access to different light modes. For full creative freedom, it also features critical color controls (including advanced HSI with white-point adjustability, xy, and RGB) and professional options, such as LumenRadio CRMX for wireless DMX and RDM* controls.
The solid construction of the MT Pro also benefits Aputure’s high standard for build quality, with its lightweight 391g aluminum housing, and built-in USB-C rechargeable battery that can operate the MT Pro at its 7.5W max output for 120 minutes.
Featuring ultra-thin bezels and a 180° aperture, the MT Pro can be left bare for greater lighting coverage and used as an in-camera practical. Alternatively, use the MT Pro’s integrated magnets, the included mini tripod, or collapsible 45° light control grid for additional versatility and control across all shooting environments.
*Wired USB-C to 5-Pin XLR In & Out DMX Dongle Sold Separately
- 7.5W Output Pixel-Mappable RGBWW Mini Tube LED
- 614 lux @ 0.5m (6500K)
- Industry-leading Pixel Density: 36 Pixels in 1 Foot
- Ultra-Fine Pixels: 0.8cm (0.3in) Wide
- Ultra-Thin Bezels & 180° Aperture
- CRI: 95, TLCI: 98, TM-30 Rf (ave.): 93, TM-30 Rg (ave.): 102, SSI (D56): 73, SSI (Tungsten): 84
- Fully Tunable CCT from 2,000K to 10,000K
- Fully Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment (Full Plus/Minus Green)
- Built-In Lithium-polymer Battery (approx. 120 min. @ Max Power)
- >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
- Advanced HSI with White Point CCT Control
- Industry-standard X,Y (CIE 1931) & RGB Tunability
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- Multiple Control Methods: Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, DMX/RDM*, LumenRadio CRMX
- Supports SidusPro® FX, Including Manual FX, System FX, Picker FX, Magic Program, and Music FX
- Save Up to 10 Custom FX and 10 Music FX for Quick Access
- 19 DMX Profiles: High & Low-Density Pixel Controls
- 9 Built-In System FX: Fireworks, Fire, Paparazzi, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Cop Car, Lightning, Party Lights
- 7 Built-In Pixel FX: Color Fade, Color Cycle, One Pixel Chase, Two Pixel Chase, Three Pixel Chase, Rainbow, Pixel Fire
- Included Carrying Case for Light Fixture, Tripod, and Grid