KUPO KCP-101W Max Arm with Hand Wheel
€107.41 €128.89 (incl. VAT)
The Max Arm is an adjustable arm that allows you to position a camera lighting fixture or accessory in any position within seconds!
The two 5/8″ (16mm) studs at either end are attached to ball joints that rotate 360 degrees plus a cut-out in the sleeve surrounding the ball allows the stud to be bent 90 degrees. One stud is tapped to receive a 3/8″-16 thread while the other is tapped to receive a 1/4″-20 thread. Each stud has six milled flat surfaces so whatever you mount on the Max Arm will not rotate. The central elbow rotates 360 degrees for infinite adjustability.
The Max Arm is equipped with user-replaceable special friction discs with anti-slip rosettes to prevent unwanted movement. The large rubberized hand wheel slowly increases tension until all three joints lock at once making precise positioning a breeze. Supports loads of up to 4kg Black Aluminum Finish.
- An adjustable arm allows positioning a camera lighting fixture or accessory within seconds
- Supports loads of up to 4kg
- A large rubberized hand wheel allows joins to lock at the same time for precise positioning
- Six milled flat surfaces for secure mounting
- Limited two-year warranty