It features a hexagonal receiver that accepts dozens of Convi accessories from a simple stud to the versatile Max Arm to mount almost any light fixture camera or accessory. The receiver features a spring locking safety system to ensure that the Convi accessory won’t separate from the clamp if the locking screw loosens unexpectedly.
The Convi Clamp has a jaw that will extend from 5-51mm in diameter. It also features a saddle to securely mount it on flat surfaces.
This clamp has a ratcheted handle that allows you to reposition it should you not have clearance to rotate the handle in a complete circle to tighten or loosen it.
It comes in a black finish.
- Has a ratcheted handle that allows the user to rotate it in a complete circle to tighten or loosen in tight operating spaces
- Features a hexagonal receiver that works with dozens of Convi accessories
- Supports loads of up to 20kg
- Made of a lightweight alloy with a black finish
- Limited two-year warranty