SMALLRIG 2456 Hand Strap
€14.00 €17.08 (incl. VAT)
SmallRig Hand Strap PAC2456 can effectively protect the safety of your camera and enhance the shooting stability to a certain extent when using a camera cage or an external side handgrip for handheld shooting. The width of its nylon webbing is 12mm and will be compatible with camera cage and external side handgrip with strap slot on both upper and lower sides and its width no less than 12mm, such as SmallRig Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K 2203B, SmallRig Aluminum Universal Side Handle HSS2425, and so on. The surface of the hand strap is made of PU material, which makes the strap wear-resisting and durable. It is filled with high-quality EVA material, covered with microfiber fabric, will bring better shock-proof experience and excellent effect of moisture absorption and perspiration, to keep hands dry and comfortable. It supports quick adjustment, which can be quickly tightened without loose with a gentle pull.
1. Safety load: 12.5kg
2. Do not expose to the sun.
3. Wash by hand and dry in a cool and ventilated place.
- Compatible with camera cage and external side handgrip with strap slot on both upper and lower sides and its width no less than 12mm
- Compatible with L-Bracket with strap slot on the lower side and its width no less than 12mm (a camera split ring is required when using with the L-Bracket, and the split ring is not included)
- Product Dimensions: 116 x 48 x 10.5 mm
- Package Dimensions: 120 x 100 x 40 mm
- Net Weight: 22g±5g
- Package Weight: 42g±5g
- Material(s): PU, Microfiber fabric, EVA, Nylon